Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Welcome!

Many of you have probably read my other blog (celeboganda) which was my try at a daily snack of bit sized celeb satire. I think I'll still try to make fun of celebs every other day or something, but I've been wanting a more personal, normal-like (is that a word?) blog ... like the kind Marse and Idle and the Kats and the Ryan and the Blog Portland and the Sage --- I'm going to start calling people "the such-and-such" from now on. No wonder people love me. Okay that was a short tangent ... so the goal was to have a more personal blog and here it is.

Now I'm not sure what I should do about my posting name. "tg8" was just something random I came up with back when I didn't think I would have a personal blog. I have weird name so I'm leaning towards having just my first initial ("v") as my blogging name. But if tg8 doesn't seem so weird maybe I should just stick with it. I dunno, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, on to the first post.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

How come Idle and I didn't get a "the"?

Yay for your new personal blog!

0000 said...

Yeah...I feel shafted!

Tell us your name!