Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Great Sports Article

Here's a great sports article on how a young, poor pitching prospect helped to change the financial side of the MLB draft. And while most of you frequenting my blog are probably not sports fan I thought I would link to this article because the writer does a tremendous job in telling us a personal story that is at once unique and, unfortunately, all to common in the sports world. It's just a good article that I think many of you will enjoy reading.

2 comments:

sage said...

I enjoyed this article and also your last Politics Corner post.

Now, do you know how to pronounce the town Brien Taylor is from? There is a town by the same spelling in SC, and those of us in NC can generally tell where you're from by the way you say it.

v said...

Sorry Sage I know nothing about the town or area outside of the article. I've never been to Carolina country, but I hear it is breathtaking. How about some fishing pictures Sage?