Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nachooooooooooooooooo!

Jack Black is my hero.

He recently spoke to Sports Illustrated about the training he did for NACHO LIBRE.

"I should take down someone who is strong, so Steven Seagal (would be perfect) - with his ridiculous Indian gear, ponytail and swagger. He's the best fighter in the world in his own mind, so I'll take him down two notches with my Anaconda Squeeze and Face Melter."

He went on to talk about a wrestling move of his own creation.

"The Wind of A Lion is basically a submission hold. You get the guy down, you sit on his face and then you release the lion's wind. That usually spells complete defeat."

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Jack Black is really and truly my hero.

GetFlix said...

I saw the trailer for Nacho Libre and it looked hilarious. Is it in theatres yet?!

sage said...

the wind of the lion sounds like an illegal move, but I'm laughing (only because I have no plans to wrestle him).

As for fishing pictures, one of these days I'll get a digital camera so I can take fishing pictures, etc, but I'm cheap and would really like one like my favorite pack (film) camera, an olympus waterproof one.

0000 said...

Haaaaa...that movie will be brilliant.