Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Short Break

Sorry folks. Once again things have become hectic and I've taken a short break from all things blogging. I should be back soon, but I'm not exactly sure when. And if I can't post, I definitely will comment, so be on the look out, lol. Seriously, sorry for the down time. I hope to be back in high blogging gear in no time. I hope all is well for everyone.

And I have Georgetown, UCLA, Florida, and Ohio State in my Final Four. My Final Four is still intact! Though barely, thanks to Ron Lewis. I still have 7 of my final 8 left.

And I have the G-town Hoyas winning it all!

7 comments:

Diane said...

for me - 11 of the sweet sixteen; 6 of 8; 3 of 4; 2 of 2; Fla to win

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm embarrassed. I have no idea what sport you're talking about.

Don't stay away too long!

Diane said...

mishy - it's College Basketball - the NCAA tournament - 64 teams to start, one winner. Besides the Superbowl, it is probably the biggest source for office/neighborhood betting pools . . . V. is doing better than I am in our respective pools!

sage said...

Was wondering where you've been.

And, for winner of the NCAA tourney, NORTH CAROLINA

GetFlix said...

It's all cool, V.

Ryan said...

Actually the winner will be UCLA, sry2sy!!

LA said...

My brother is virtually unreachable during March Madness. V, you can't fool us. We know you'll be back when the basketball is over. ;)