Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blog Book Club Update

Well folks, it has been awhile since the last book club post ... and there's a reason behind that. I still haven't finished The Curious Incident, in fact I haven't read a page since the last book club post. School has taken up most of my time so

Blog buddy Sage has another book review post up, this time on the wonderrriffic travel writer Paul Theroux. Click here to read more.

My apologies in letting this bloggy book club thingy dwindle, but I'll let yall in on a little secret ... I'm kinda lazy.

If anyone else has a book club/review post please leave a comment and I'll link to it.

1 comment:

sage said...

We should figure out how to make it easier to link and cross reference book reviews. Although I generally read 4-6 books a month, I love reading good reviews both to find books to read as well as to learn something about books I'll never read.

BTW, I did post brief reviews of two books and one movie last night.