Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nor Cal Weather

Here in Nor Cal we like to complain about the weather because it will jump from 60 to 80 in a day and from rain to sunshine. Now, all you non-Nor Cal people out there would call us spoiled weather brats ... and you're probably right. That said, the last few days have been cold and rainy. I'm not up on the weather so I have no idea if this has been a relatively cold winter or what ... but if I had to guess I would guess so.

So what am I getting at? A hail storm. Which I captured on the handy-dandy digital camera. I'm no Ansel Adams but at the least this is evidence Nor Cal gets some heavy duty weather every once in a blue moon or so.



I'm hoping to post a photo or three on a weekly basis. Hopefully my outdoor photography skills will improve ... otherwise I'll just have to post more nudie pics. Hah.

7 comments:

Ronymaru. said...

literatura y cine,una buena combinaciĆ³n para hacer volar la imaginaciĆ³n.

Jay said...

Keira Knightley nudie pics?

Marcia said...

nudie pics or nature pics, i'm a fan.

Virenda said...

LOL. I love Nor. Cali and miss it and the lovely weather. It's been weird down here in So Cali as well, hailing and raining than sunshine. I'm constantly confused as to how I should dress my daughter for school.

Love to see photos.

My family keeps calling me and complaining about how cold it is. My family lives a little more north of SF though. (Santa Rosa, Ukiah, Napa Valley) ~sigh~ I take North over South, any weather.

0000 said...

Oh, there is nothing I like better than the rain in Nor Cal. Something about it, I swear, is different from any other rain. It's cozy and beautiful all at once.

Ok, I really miss it!!!

:O(

Post more?

GetFlix said...

Hey, don't sweat it. We get the same weather here. Just maybe colder.

If the weather forces you to post bare bottoms, I think we're all prepared to accept it.

Ryan said...

It's 33 degrees here. If the temperature drops more than 5 degrees I will wind up changing genders.

You should definitely throw up some photos.