Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I like Macs ...

Not those Macs. Though I keep hearing and reading those are better than these.

And not Big Macs. As Morgan can tell you, they are quite unhealthy.

I'm a big fan of T-Mac. With the rock he is poetry on the hardwood.

And I absolutely, absolutely adore S-Mac. This song, World on Fire, is from Sarah Maclachlan's 2003 album Afterglow. According to Wikipedia, in 2004 she released a wonderful music video of the song. It's the rare music video that moves you and makes you think while being simply mesmerizing. Plus S-Mac is looking super hot.



I've been a big S-Mac fan since Building a Mystery. Which is kinda late in the S-Mac game so some of you were probably on the S-Mac wagon before me. Nevertheless I simply adore her and her music. She's even married to an East-Indian guy (a Canadian, as is she). Now I just have to figure out a way to replace this guy. I mean we all look a like. If anything Sarah would think of it as an improvement. I mean I just know S-Mac is the kind of girl who cannot resist a hairy belly.

(Raise your hand if you are tired of hearing about my hairy belly.)

6 comments:

Marcia said...

I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing about your hairy belly.

PixieGaf said...

LOL! I am with Marcia more hairy belly pics.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think the "hairy belly" comments are funny.

And I knew S-Mac (can I call her that too now?) was married to her drummer, but I never knew he was Indian! Cool to know.

Leigh said...

You make me raff, hairy belly and all! ;o)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Nah, keep up the stomach talk.

Sarah Maclachlan is a cool lady and I've always liked this video. She's done a ton of charitable work for both Canadian and international charities.

Anonymous said...

Sarah Mac is so awesome. I know a bit about her: adopted by parents living in the Maritimes, classical music education, voice training in opera, signed by Nettwerk records (out of Vancouver) when she was 17, moved to Vancouver when she was about 19, is married to her drummer Ashwin Sood who is Indo-Canadian (although he was born in England, he was raised in Canada), Sarah's mother was dying of cancer as Sarah was pregnant with her daughter India. Mother died before the baby was born. Sarah, Ash and India live in Vancouver