Thursday, October 05, 2006

Comments and Nude Pics

I'm still not sure what is going on with the comments. On some posts it seems non-beta bloggers can comment with their profile pic and a link to their profile. But other comments seem to have been made using the "other user" or "anonymous" feature. Sometimes a post shows both types of comments. I just want to say that I'm not sure if Blogger has implemented any kind of fix to the beta/non-beta problem. Anyway, I'd just like to apologize with the commenting problems and I hope they get fixed soon. For my previous post on the beta/non-beta comment problem, click here.

Also, tomorrow I am going to post some nude pics. Actually they are just topless pics of my hairy belly. I'm going to document my return to being in shape. Something I've posted about previously, lol. And, clearly, I want attention. So if you happen to view this blog from work, you may want to skip viewing it tomorrow. Unless you want your co-workers swarming your cubicle to ogle my exquisite hairy belly.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

woohoo! Bring on the nude pics!

Do I have to mail you my dollar bills, since the internet prevents me from stuffing them directly into your waistband?

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Well, I must see them to actually see how fuzzy your stomach is. I think that the amount of hair varies greatly from reality to my perception.