Monday, November 20, 2006

Links, Enjoy!

Before I begin I just want to say that if any of you have gmail and want to add me to your contact list my addy is vitalfilm@gmail.com. And don't act like you don't want to add me. You know you want me to IM you at 2am and say, "Is there anything more wonderful than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Lightly toasted, natch."

Anyway, the other day Marse had a McSweeney's Internet Tendancy link on her gmail. I've known about McSweeney's Internet Tendancy for some time but I've been very lazy in consuming the works of literary genius that fill it. Anyway, I just want to link to three works and publicly affirm that I will be reading McSweeney's Internet Tendancy more often.

POSTCARDS FROM "THE EDGE."


AQUAMAN, KING OF THE SEVEN SEAS, HAS FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOU, MAN.

TRIPADVISOR.COM REVIEWS: JEKYLL & HYDE B&B.

And there's also this:

3 comments:

0000 said...

Duly noted re: your defacto blog. And I'm trying to ressurrect mine!

how have you been?

Diane said...

postcards from the edge and Johnny Knoxville's postcards to his brother are bloody brilliant

sage said...

FYI, I posted a review on Water. I loved that movie, thanks for suggesting it and I've got another of her movies (I think it's Fire) in the quene on my Netflix account. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.