Wednesday, November 29, 2006

AWOL

I have like a gazillion papers due, so I'll be cutting back on the blogging for the next couple weeks. So if I don't visit your blog in the near future, it is because the Man is making me write about Foucault and Structural Adjustment Policies. Damn the Man! If I ever see the Man, I'll be sure to give him a swift kick in the balls.

The good news is that once I'm done with papers I'll be on winter recess. And that means more time for blogging. Oh yeah, and some time for applications. But, I must finish these papers first.

Anyway, sorry about the downtime folks. And please pray that the Writing Fairy blesses me with David Mamet-like focus and Stephen King-like dedication.

11 comments:

LA said...

Grad school?

Princess in Galoshes said...

You should come SKI for winter recess!

Also: smack The Man around a little for me, too, would ya?

Diane said...

good luck!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

V, c'mon... a gazillion papers? A GAZILLION? Honestly? Yeah, I didn't think so. :)

Best of luck on the papers because honestly, I don't even know what those topics mean. Sounds like gibberish to me. I'd be giving Foucault and Structural Adjustment Policies some ball hoofs while you're at it because they sound like a giant snooze.

Anyway, happy end of semester! What applications will you be filling out on your break?

norm said...

Norm appreciates your solid work ethic and determination.

Anonymous said...

And if those don't work, try procrastination and whining to anyone who will listen.

Hey! It always worked for me.

sage said...

hey, you'll be missed. I've always said don't kick someone who is down and since Foucault is dead... Good luck with your papers!

PixieGaf said...

Good Luck V! I think I should pray to the writting fairy as well because I have not even started with my research paper which is due in one week! God how I love to procrastinate. I can't wait until winter recess.

Leigh said...

If you hear from the Writing Fairy, would you tell her that I need some help with a few legal briefs? Procrastination overwhelms me at the holidays!

Good luck on your papers and keep in touch!

xo, Leigh

Anonymous said...

Prayers as you wish. Good luck with your papers.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350
cheap jordans
hermes handbags
fila shoes
jordan shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
off white hoodie
nike react
lebron james shoes
air max 97