Monday, February 27, 2006

Greatest Quizilla Quiz Ever!

I'm so happy!! Do this quiz!! RIGHT NOW! DO IT!

Lord of the rings
J.R.R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings. You are
entertaining and imaginative, creating whole
new worlds around yourself. Well loved, you
have a whole league of imitators, none of
which is quite as profound as you are.
Stories and songs give a spark of joy in the
middle of your eternal battle with the forces
of evil.


Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

5 comments:

Marcia said...

I was The Portrait of Dorian Grey... becuase I'm damn sexy!

Jay said...

I also got The Portrait of Dorain Gray; I am such a beautiful tragedy.

0000 said...

Meh. I got some book I've never heard of. The name of the rose? By Eco somebody? I would much rather be LOTR...

Virenda said...

I got Shakespearean Sonnets...

I love Shakespeare so no jokes! Stop it. I know you want to.

So that makes me entertaining and timeless.

~wink~

I can hang with that.

yll said...

Hey, I got LOTR too. It does kinda describe me. But I've never read the books, only seen the movie. Which, btw, I found a tad bit scary. (yes, I am a bit of a scardy-cat, but I'm cool w/ that, yo).