Monday, February 20, 2006

Has anyone seen FREEDOMLAND?

The more I read and hear about FREEDOMLAND the better it gets. It looks really good and I'm just wondering if anyone out there has seen this yet. If you have please leave a comment and whether you recommend it or not.

The film is based off of Richard Price's novel of the same name. Price adapted the screenplay as well. I haven't read much of Price's work but his screenplays for THE COLOR OF MONEY and CLOCKERS were exceptional and he's done an episode of "The Wire" as well.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Hmmm. I love Sam Jackson, but he's on so many movies, and I'm still reeling from "Da Man," that I think it's too soon to trust him again. He's the black equivalent of Christopher Walken when it comes to film presence.

0000 said...

I hear the beginning and end are excellent.

I read movie reviews at

www.pajiba.com

GetFlix said...

I want to see it. Will I? Maybe.