Saturday, February 04, 2006

Howdy Folks

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I for one am looking forward to tomorrow's game. I'm sticking with a Steeler win but after watching a couple NFL analysts on ESPNEWS go with the Seahawks, perhaps the game will be closer than I expect. Which in the end is a good thing because a close score means a very competitive game.

And I will now leave you with another picture of a cute little dog. I believe this is a mini pomeranian but I'm not entirely sure. I'm still some time away from getting a dog of my own. However, I'm leaning towards a smaller dog since that will be easier to maintain (especially for a dog novice). Yet we all know what a guy with a cute little dog means ... G-A-Y. Anyway, I'll take a small mutt over a small, cutesy purebreed ... so perhaps that'll give off the manly vibe I so desperately need exude 24-7.



Special thanks to email buddy Courtney for the pic.

PS - is this a mininature pomeranian? does anyone know the dog breed?

6 comments:

Marcia said...

I love that dog! It looks like it's mad that someone's taking his picture and not.... fluffing him, or something.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the same type of dog that was in the movie Good As It Gets, with Jack Nicholson? A Brussls Griffon.

Anonymous said...

sorry Brussels should have an 'e' in it

0000 said...

I've seen that picture on cuteoverload.com, you should go check it out!

Yeah, get a mutt. They tend to be more loyal and less disease prone.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for creating your blog. It's interesting how people are so different in their interests.

Thank You again,

dog carrier

yanmaneee said...

coach handbags
balenciaga
huaraches
louboutin shoes
nike air max 95
bape hoodie
golden goose
off white shoes
fila disruptor
balenciaga sneakers