Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Blog Down

I just wanted to post a round up, if you will, of the great blogs I peruse regularly and a couple I've recently added.

The Great Lisa Manzi over at Lam(b) has posted two of her piercing and enchanting poems. The poems will be published in Amoskeag: The Journal of Southern New Hampshire University. If you have the chance, head on over and check them out. You will truly enjoy them.

Next, I'd like to point you to a couple new blogs. The Grumpy Owl has it all. Science. Fiction. And Science Fiction. And some of the wittiest commentary this side of Episelon Sigma. Get it ... get it? That's me doing a sci-fi joke. Lame? Yes. Funny? No. But I sold it.

And if you enjoy handy tips in an off-kilter manner, then Norm's your guy over at The Post and Beam.

And finally, get your Wilson fix (this dog is a cuddle magnet) over at The Idle Receptionist. And get your Marse fix over at The Pink Shoe. And your Sage fix over at Musings.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Hell yeah get your Marse fix, because everyone needs more Marse.

And I haven't checked out Lam(b) in a while, and I've never checked out The Post and Beam. Thanks for giving me something to do on my sick day.

sage said...

thanks for the plug and the new sites to check out as well as the old ones to look in on. Am I weird if I'm infatuated with Marcia's pink heels?

Kat in da Hat said...

Um...yeaaaah. Add BOTS to this list or beware the random b!tch slap!