Thursday, April 06, 2006

Don't Hate

I'm a bit of a news junkie and part of that is an embarrassing addiction to celebrity news and gossip. Recently, I've been much better in curbing this habit ... but a recent tidbit has popped up that I must comment on.

Thanks to Dlisted and The Green Straw I was able to find out that David Spade and Heather Locklear are dating.

I like this pairing and I'm here to back up the Spade-man. All the commentary seems to be how the not-so-tall, not-so-manly Spade pulled the stun-a-licious Locklear. First of all Spade is hilarious. All you ladies talk about is "I want someone to make me laugh" or "I can never find a guy with a great sense of humor" yadda yadda. Second, Spade has good hair and boyish good looks. Don't you women go crazy for those boyish looks? And finally, Spade is 3 years younger than Locklear. She's practically robbing the cradle ... hah ... okay she's not. Anyway, score one for the Spade-man ... I like this couple ... they'll last 3 weeks.

3 comments:

0000 said...

Have you heard about Terri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest? (I'm not joking.)

v said...

Yeah, I saw the hilarious pictures. These people will do anything for some pub.

Virenda said...

Okay first off David has YUCK hair and he's NOT boyishly good looking although HE'S freaking Hilarius. Have you seen his late show? It's called The Showbiz show? It's so funny and for me, since I'm down with gossip, it's a riot to hear what he has to say. I actually couldn't care less that these two are together, I mean way to go for David. Heather probably just once to relax and have fun, so David's perfect.