Monday, April 17, 2006

Does this mean I have to smoke hash?

So I found this pretty cool quiz on PondPerspective (via The Grumpy Owl) and I had to post it. First off, you know you want to do the quiz ... Do the quiz! Hah.

Seriously, I thought this quiz would turn out badly (cough*Paris*cough --- sorry ladies) but I was pleasantly surprised. I just hope this place survives the rise of the ocean thanks to global warming. PS - more on global warming in a second post.

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).

4 comments:

Marcia said...

This was different from the last time I took it - I belong in Milan now.

Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists!
Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.

sage said...

I got Dublin, probably due to the beer, but would have preferred Edinburgh or even better, somewhere on the Isle of Skye.

Virenda said...

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!

I totally agree thankyaverymuch! :0) I want to travel more than I want to breathe. Oh and SF is where it's at in the US, although Chicago and NYC are pretty great too.

0000 said...

I belong in Paris!