Thursday, August 31, 2006

Couric Photoshopped; Me Next!

I'm guessing many of you already know about CBS photoshopping Katie Couric for their magazine The Watch. I think most of us know photoshopping is rampant in the celeb and fashion and ladies mags. But if you didn't, here's a prime example of it and how well it works. Katie looks hot in the photoshopped pic, lol.

Katie's Extreme Makeover? - TV Newser

Speaking of slimming down, I've decided I need to as well. I used to be in pretty decent shape but a lazy summer has turned me into skinny-belly man. And as irresistable a hairy belly is to you ladies, I need to this for myself. Lol, I was actually going to put up some topless pics as "BEFORE" photos but I have chickened out. Though I'll prolly post them once I return to my old shape, along with "AFTER" photos, natch. Anyway, if anyone else is thinking about getting back in shape and wants to blog about it with me, let me know. And by blog about it I mean a weekly or twice a month update on our exercising routine, watching what we eat, weight loss and slimming of the waist. And we'll keep each other motivated. If anyone is interested, let me know.

4 comments:

PixieGaf said...

I'd do it but I don't think I would be a good partner. I tend to sabotage myself quite often.

sage said...

I read this and laughed, as Katie and I are the same age, not that we know each other or anything like that.

I work out all the time and never lose weight--but for the photoshop work, I think I'll grow more hair on top of my head...

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm the lasiest bastard you'll ever meet, so I would totally bring you down. I'd be the corruptess of all your good fitness work. But best of luck! I totally wanna see the before and after pics.

I kinda liked the before Katie picture. The after just looks like she could do with a good cheeseburger.

v said...

Well I'll keep yall updated. And Pix and Mish, if yall change your mind let me know.

Sage, almost a year ago I got into pretty decent shape. I lost about 20 pounds and while that might not sound like much I have a very, very thin frame. But before that, I actually gained weight with working out because I wasn't exercising properly. I was only lifting weights without doing any cardio. I also wasn't watching what I eat. Anyway, if you'd like some info on what I did (basically focused on cardio and watching what I eat) just let me know I can write a post about it.