Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random Stuff

So the other day Yahoo! News had a headline about men signing up for "Charm School" in order to woo the ladies. It's a curious read that doesn't really say much, but how can one not read about a "Charm School" (with a theory of attraction, no less --- though never explained) ... anyway, here's the link.

And for the record I was thinking about signing up but then I read how much it cost ... $1600 dollars. So I have a different plan. I'll take $1600 dollars and put it into my wallet. Then I'll head to a busy club and nonchalantly take out my now bulky wallet and act like I'm thumbing through it for something. The women and the gays will be on my like stupid on George Allen. Umm, because the women and the gays like money. Zing! Oh man, I'm so high-larious. Oh wait, I don't want the gays on me. Okay maybe I haven't thought this through.

Hah, I'm just joking around ladies. Saying women and the gays are only into money is a sexist stereotype. And as a proud feminist I would never do such a thing. Instead I'll tell women I'm sensitive, yet strong and that I watch "Grey's Anatomy". Lol.

For the record, I know of a few dudes that are so into money they actually gold dig (for lack of another term). This world is weird people, weird!

Anyway, TRANSFORMERS the live-action/CGI movie will be coming out next year. Michael Bay is the director so this might be crappy (I just checked out the writers and things don't seem good, though if this does turn out well it's good news for trekkies as this writing team is slated to write the next Trek film). Anyway, they have a teaser trailer up on the official website which doesn't really show much at all. But if you'd like to check it out here's the link.

Also, if you could help me out and leave a comment on the "Media Test" post below I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

4 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

"like stupid on George Allen" - Awesome.

And is it really charm that is lacking in today's society or just overall common sense? Stupidity is the second main reason why I turn down men who are trying to woo me. The first being that I don't have men trying to woo me to begin with.

v said...

ffleur - lol, what an ol' charmer that guy was. I think you should have given him a hand gesture of your own ... umm, something resembling a bird.

mishster - oh please, you know you're fighting the studs off with a stick, or perhaps a crime-fighting elbow. And I agree, common sense seems to be in short supply these days.

yll said...

Yes, v, you truly are high-larious. I was cracking UP reading this post!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »