Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Do it!

If you have some time on your hands, check out likebetter. The site basically shows you two images side by side and choose which one you like better. After several clicks a brain icon will turn pink to guess something about you.

I found this from Lisa's blog. It guessed Lisa was a guy. It guessed I was a girl. Stop laughing. It did correctly guess I was right handed, though with like only 10% of the population left handed I don't find this very impressive.

I will update as more guesses come about.

It guessed correctly that I attend college.
It guessed incorrectly on the boxers or briefs question.

6 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Ok, The only thing this got right about me was that I was a twenty-something.

It guessed that I was a tidy male who wears briefs. My room is a disaster, this PMS is telling me that I better be female and totally prefer men in g-strings. Hot, no?

Marcia said...

I like so much that the brain icon turns pink that I'm going to do this for you right now.

I'm also drinking.

I'm also going to leave you more comments when it guesses things about me.

Marcia said...

I'm the MOST girly girl in the world, but it thought I was a guy.

Marcia said...

and dude, I'm NOT conservative. And I went to college.

I may have also been drinking. And I've had a big crying jag about how I don't have any friends, and I'm never going to get a job. Do you think this affected my choices and therefore the results?

PixieGaf said...

OMG its freaky how much it got right about me.

It guessed I was a twenty-something year old girl, in college who is very liberal when it comes to politics. It also said I study better with music in the background and that my desk was a mess and it is!

v said...

So it guessed correctly for the Pixster but incorrectly for everyone else ...

Hmm, Pix, you might be the exception that proves the rule. And that rule (which I just made up) is that this website is a marketing tool by some company. Lol. Yeah, that's not really a rule.

And Marse, I'm sorry but you can't be the girliest girl in the world because you know too much about football. Sorry, those are the official girly girl rules.