Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random Google Video

If you are a fan of the BBC version of "The Office" (I am, though I think the US version is a little funnier --- but I also saw the US version first) then check out these Microsoft Training Videos from their British Offices. You might want to hurry because YouTube took down their video feeds after Microsoft cried copyright.

Msoft Training Vid Part 1
Msoft Training Vid Part 2

Also, if you dare, check this one out. It's on the Top 10 list. And yes, I was fooled.

3 comments:

PixieGaf said...

That was freakin hilarious! I think I need tostart watching the BBC version of "The Office" now.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

"Hey, what's up ladies?" Hahaa... I totally thought he was a chick. He might want to rethink the pink banana hammock.

v said...

Yeah, I got fooled too. I think I am forever traumatized by it. Thanks Google Video.