Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LOST!

I'm currently devouring LOST season 2 on DVD (thanks to netflix). I love this show. It's a wonderful, suspenseful, exciting story. The characters are superb, the interplay amongst them and their backstories make for very entertaining and interesting viewing. It's the rare tv show with genuine drama, therefore displaying great acting talents. And the larger concept of a mysterious island and its ultimate meaning will always keep you glued to the edge of your seat.

As I've mentioned before on this blog, I obtained my LOST addiction after season 2 had started. So I've been a trooper and waited for season 2 on DVD. Now it's here and I'm currently past the halway mark for season 2. Anyway, you can bet that I will finish viewing season 2 before season 3 starts. Then I'll be all caught up with LOST and that means this blog will have frequent posts about LOST. Or that's the plan. Anyway, if any of you out there have yet to catch an episode of LOST, I strongly recommend viewing an episode. There's netflix of course, as well as iTunes (I think) and other avenues of official online viewing. I'm sure there are numerous ways to unofficially download episodes (through filesharing programs or torrents). So the moral of the post is: YOU MUST WATCH LOST! Lol.

2 comments:

PixieGaf said...

I need to see this show from the begining. From what I've seen this show looks interesting but after only watching one episode I was so confused.

v said...

Yeah, it must definitely be confusing to start smack dab in the middle. But if you can't get a hold of the earlier episodes before the start of season 3, you might want to check out some unofficial LOST websites that have the detailed back stories and character bios and episode summaries.